Ouanaminthe, HAITI IS THE FIRST LOCATION MISSION 29.2 began OFFICIALLY serving IN. TEAM MEMBERS CONTINUE TO BE INSPIRED BY THE PROGRESS BEING MADE WITHIN THE LOCAL COMMUNITY. CONSIDER JOINING US ON A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE!
- Connect with team members from around the country
- Tour the community of Ouanaminthe
- Hear the life stories from our Haitian Ambassadors
- Meet the direction of Univers and listen to his vision for the students
- Tour the recipient school
- Beach day with children from a local orphanage
- Race day 21.6 miles
- Field Day for kids
- 2 Days at an all inclusive to celebrate with team members.
We've just completed our 5th annual race in Haiti this past January, 2015. We normally travel with teams ranging from 5 to 20 in size, and many team members are returning for another unique and exciting experience. A typical week in Haiti includes experiencing the local culture, meeting and spending time with our Haitian ambassadors, a day at the beach with 40 children from a local orphanage, race day and a special field day for the local kids!
Next year’s dates have been set for January 13-19, 2016. We are now considering team members. Contact us if you would like additional information. The cost is $700 plus airfare which includes all food and lodging for the week. If you are unable to join us, consider participating in our “Local Running Ambassador” program or simply donating to this cause today.
DONOR RECIPIENT INFO
To date we have raised over $29,000 for Institution Univers, a local primary and high school in Ouanaminthe. This partnership greatly benefits the educational hope of children in this community.